Guidelines for Submitting a Complaint
In order for a complaint to be considered by the Techstart project, it is necessary to follow the below guidelines:
- The complaint should be related to the project’s components and/or to the project’s implementation or management.
- The complainant should submit full details and any relevant supporting documents related to their complaint.
- Complaints shall be filed using one of the following methods:
- Electronically: the complainant files a complaint electronically using the following link on the Techstart website
- The complainant can also download the Complaints’ form from the TechStart website, fills it and sends it via email using the following email address: TechStart_Complaints@dai.com
- Verbally by calling the Complaints Line: the complainant can call the following number: +970-2-298 8530 to file a complaint.
- In person: the complainant files a complaint by filling and signing a form at the TechStart offices in Ramallah at this address: 2nd Floor, Millennium Building, Al-Masayef, Ramallah. Or in Gaza at this address: Bank of Palestine Building, 8th floor, Gaza.
- In order to control the risks of virus transmission during Covid-19 pandemic, the complainants will be advised to submit their complaints electronically or via telephone.
- The complaint system will include an anonymous complaint reporting process if some complainants may choose to file a complaint anonymously. Anonymous complaints should provide factual details and specific allegations of misconduct or serious wrongdoing related to any of the project activities.